Saturday 29 September 2012

DIY Inspiration - Stella Jean SS 2013


I haven’t posted a DIY project in ages and by ages I mean for about two weeks now. That however, doesn’t mean that I haven’t been getting my hands dirty with some diy, I actually have – I’ve just been overwhelmed with work and other activities life requires J and so since they are all half way done, I’ll just wrap them up and present them to you in a bit!
So fashion week has come and gone, as I looked on with apt concentration at some of the shows at the Milan Fashion week, I was able to spot out some looks I was inspired by to re-create as diy projects both from street styles and runway looks, such can be seen in the clothing and accessories. 

Every piece looked amazing. I particularly like Stella Jean, Max Mara and  a host of others but this post features Stella Jean (possibly because i'm biased and totally loving the fact that the collection is absolutely African inspired *grin*) so stay tuned for upcoming posts on street style and runway recreations.
Here are some of my favourite looks from the Stella jean collection:

i have a weakness for a play on prints. 




 dont you just looove the details on the waistlines? gives a 'belt-like' impression







hope you enjoyed the collection as much as i did, watch this space for some Stella Jean diy and until then, it's
DIY or keep trying! lol! :-)


xoxo,
onnari
photo credits:
www.hautefashionafrica.com

No comments: