Sunday 21 October 2012

FALLen Leaves - Wall Hanging

This DIY project was created years ago, 2007 to be precise. I was actually inspired by fallen autumn leaves and decided to crochet a wall hanging with the 'leaves' in mind - only I couldn't crochet leaves and created flowers instead :-) It applies right? lol!



More on the other side

here are the individual flowers I crocheted and with a needle and thread, I stitched them all into a rectangle and that was how I got my wall hanging. Back in school it lay on my wall,oh memories! :-( 




this is a cool time to put this up again right? even though i'm in Naija (Nigeria) and we don't have Fall *grin*
who knows? I just might get inspired by the Harmattan season to create something! :-)


xoxo,
onnari

2 comments:

nenye said...

You didn't show us or tell us how u did it.

Unknown said...

True that! I just might do that pretty soon, thanks for stopping by and remember to subscribe :-)