Wednesday 12 December 2012

How To Make A Necklace Out Of a Safety Pin: 5 minute DIY

'Time is a funny thing, a decade can flash by in an uneventful second'
                                                                     - Carrie Bradshaw.

Following these 'oh so true' words by Carrie Bradshaw from Sex And The City 2, I couldn't help but make up my  mind to maximize every second of every minute of every day that God blesses me with, because if I don't  all i'll be left with would be regret, gloom and worry, and thanks to my temperament, I do worry lots :-( 
Anyways, to the matter at hand. I just whipped up a DIY while trying to figure out what to do with some left over safety pins I've got. I loove statement pieces, odd, strange and even weird accessories so I just had to with a neckpiece :-)
A picture speaks more than a thousand words, so i'll let these pictures do all the talking (translation real reason of course is that, I'm tired,sleepy, and it's 1:06am)

(please pardon the not so clear pics.)

 


..more on the other side....












that's all folks! see you on the 'morrow!

xoxo,
onnari.


twitter: @thatssewnaija
facebook: that's sew naija
pinterest: onnari

5 comments:

jojo said...

really creative and simple. I'm definitely gonna try it.Great blog. www.my-fab-diary.blogspot.com

princess said...

Swthrt,yu hv got gr8t talent mehnnn.......just went tru ur previous post and I must confess,yu are GOOD!!!.....kp it up dear#bighug

Unknown said...

@ jojo! Thx dear- n hope I'l see photos when u r done, love ur blog 2! Following already
@princess- thx *blushing* hugs!

fungi said...

whoa I love this, ama try, very creative :)
http://ycfonlinedirectory.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks!