Saturday 25 May 2013

Sika Scope Wrap Dress Sew - Along #4> Sewing/turning out the belts


On this post, we would be making the belts for our wrap. I'll tag the inner belts '1' and the outer ones '2'. We'll need two of each, making four belts. 







 for belt 2 I used these specs: 37'' x 5''
for belt 1  I used these specs: 13'' x 1''

Cut them out, face the rights sides of the fabric together, and sew. Turn the insides out, and iron afterwards.

watch this space for the next post.



xoxo,
Onnari

3 comments:

Christie said...

wao! I love this online tutorial in a Naija way... it's quite interesting. I can BOAST of having GRABED lots to ideas from BellaNaija.
Keep it up dear, I 'll continue to visit ur website.
Christie.

Unknown said...

Aww! thanks a whole lot Christies and thanks for you visits

Unknown said...

Aww! thanks a whole lot Christies and thanks for you visits