Thursday 22 August 2013

How To Decorate Your Space With Corn Tassels


 Hello! So I did mention some time ago about guest writing for the online magazine Bellanaija? Well here's the DIY project I put together for my last article. 














What you'll need:
1. Corn tassels
2. Dye
3. Water
4. Bucket
5. Wooden stick for mixing the dye.




   
How:
1. Mix the dye in water 
2. Dip the tassels into the dye mixture for about three minutes
3. Spread out to dry.
And then you place your tassels in a vase or jar and grace your space with it! here I also added some peacock feathers into the mix. 
Have fun with it and remember to send in photos thatssewnaija@gmail.com when you do as well as subscribe for TSN blog updates and freebies!










6 comments:

shade said...

Yea I saw your post on Bella Naija. This tutorial is really helpful. Never knew it was this easy. Thank God corn harvest is around the corner. I will try it out. ThanK you.

Unknown said...

Yes it is dear- do send photos when you do!

EmmyK said...

Lol... Really cool stuffs here...
I'm overwhelmed by ur blog... I have a flair for DIY, seen so much on abeautifulmess.com
Really U stirred me up unto cool stuffs
U r my newest buddy. Followed U from BN

milecar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

very beautiful
ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ